- Acoustical activity of isomorphous crystals Bi12GeO20 and Bi12SiO20 has been studied by measuring the splitting of degeneracy of transverse acoustical waves propagating along high symmetric direction with inelastic neutron scattering.
- Keywords crystal;quasicrystal;acoustical activity;invariance under rotation;
- INELASTIC NEUTRON SCATTERING STUDY ON ACOUSTICAL ACTIVITY OF Bi_(12)GeO_(20) AND Bi_(12)SiO_(20)
- The office has been humming with activity.
- The threat of war has depressed business activity.
- There has been a lot of activity in the town today.