acoustic wind tunnel的用法和样例：
- The planes survived the wind tunnel test intact.
- The aerodynamic drag coefficient of a bus body model is measured in the wind tunnel with the acoustic excitation technique applied.
- A low-speed wind tunnel test shows that beneficial effects on enhancing lift can be obtained by using internal acoustic excitation to control the shedding vortices.
- It is not correct to think of the wind tunnel having uniform flow.
- Setting very low speeds in a wind tunnel is always a vexatious problem.