acoustic wave velocity的用法和样例：
- All these indicate that the acoustic wave velocity in granite samples is affected by several extrinsic factors and some rules may be found.
- The acoustic wave velocity gradually decreased with the increasing of blasting times, and the damage degree (D) presented a rule of non-linear cumulation.
- The effects of water ratio, crack, strain and temperature on the acoustic wave velocity in granite samples were investigated systematically by means of TICO, an ultrasonic concrete tester.
- ratio of dry and wet acoustic wave velocity of rock
- acoustic wave velocity measurement