- A novel kind of multi-function acoustic transmitter with annular structure that can be used in acoustic logging was designed.
- Underwater acoustic transmitter is very important component for an active sonar equipment. It consists of four parts, which are the signal generator, the power amplifier the matching network section and the transverter.
- The acoustic transmitter composed of many flexural vibrators and arranged in an annulus is of monopole, dipole and quadrupole source functions by controlling the vibrating phase of each vibrator.
- Synchronized Acoustic Transmitter
- linear phased array acoustic transmitter