- Audio signal acquisition procedures, can show a number of acoustic signals.
- The relationship between acoustic signal frequency and beam diamter, which is inconsistent with the results of work[7. 8],is meassured to be f= Cs/2d.
- Acoustic signal is stability and accuracy , so using acoustic signal to classify objects can expand the field of pattern recognition .
- The results show that the main frequency of the acoustic signal increases with the shape change of the ripple spring located under the slot wedge.
- The pressure acoustic signal generated by the cavitation bubble was detected with the high-frequency measuring hydrophone.
- In acoustic signal processing,it is valuable to determine whether a real room acoustic system is nonlinear deterministic.