- The time-varying Lorentz force causes ions vibrate in the medium, which can be detected by a sensitive acoustic sensor non-invasively.
- Is it possible that an acoustic sensor which size is only 10 cm can form a narrow directivity with a constantbeam of 20 degree?
- Passive acoustic DoA(Direction-of-Arrival)estimate using acoustic sensor array is a kind of key technology in intelligent mine system.
- A new type of optical fiber underwater acoustic sensor (hydrophone) constructed with two fiber Bragg gratings (FBG) with signal self-demodulation function is presented.
- The built system could pick up sound signals within effective time by acoustic sensor and the MFCC characteristic parameter was chosen as observation sequence.