acoustic scattering problem的用法和样例：
- The inverse acoustic scattering problem is a typical Math-matical Physics inverse problem.
- The numerical solution of acoustic scattering problem with two-dimension penetrable boundary condition was discussed.
- WANG Lian-tang.On invorse acoustic scattering problem by an obstacle[J].Journal of Engineering Mathematics,2000,(Sup.),21-27.
- The main works of this dissertation are as follows:1. The numerical algorithms of the direct acoustic scattering problem with the Neumann boundary condition is studied.
- Aim To recover the impedance coefficient from the far field pattern of the scattered wave of the acoustic scattering problem with impedance boundary condition.