- The gas bubbles affect the acoustic properties of the line by energy dissipation as well as by added compliance.
- Scientists also was the first experiment, it was found that Stonehenge has amazing acoustic properties.
- The ceiling is closed up with varnished boards which renders the acoustic properties excellently.
- The acoustic properties of ultrasound and the interaction of biomaterial and cavitation are analyzed.
- Room - Simulates the acoustic properties of a classic echo chamber that consists mainly of early reflections.