- The acoustic panels are arrayed along a surface following its normal tangents and producing a seemingly irregular pattern that transforms when the panels are rotated.
- All the top-floor rooms have a Tegular tile system covering the ceilings, which hides the underside of the sheet cladding on the roof (except in the music room, which has acoustic panels).
- My name is down on the panel of jurors.
- He moderated on a weekly panel show.
- The panel brought in a unanimous decision.
- This ceiling has a carved panel.