acoustic homing head的用法和样例：
- It is one of the important problems of surface warship in underwater defensive warfare,that is how to use the acoustic decoy to counter the acoustic homing torpedo.
- In all systems the homing head has to remain stabilised in spece during a period when there is no guidance signal.
- In all systems the homing head has to remain stabilised in space during a period when there is no guidance signal.
- The area of target scatterance varies with target angle, and it gets its minimum.However, the hunt cingulum formed by the two acoustic homing torpedoes can always shroud the target scatterance.
- A homing head is merely a target tracker; when mounted in an airborne missile it is sometimes called a "homing eye" or a "seeker".