- Methods Ultrasonography was performed on 88 echogenic areas in livers,to view the acoustic halo sign around them.And to prepare with the clinicopathological characteristics.
- Several nodes were accompanied by liquefaction, calcification or acoustic halos.
- The diagnostic accuracy rate was significant difference compared MIDC with IDC and DCIS, spiculated margin, acoustic halo, posterior attenuation, was inclined to IDC;
- IDC Sonographic features of higher Yourdon’s index: irregular shape, posterior attenuation, acoustic halo, spiculated margin, microlobulation, microcalcification;
- A luminous spot on a lunar halo.
- Opened the show with an acoustic set.