- Besides, since tone is usually influenced by different pronunciations and the sandhi rules, we accordingly add inter-syllabic acoustic features.
- Relationship between jointed slab and void of elastic foundation and acoustic features of resonator is studied by acoustic vibration.
- This paper investigates the acoustic features of English monophthongs produced by ethnic Korean English major students (KEM in the paper) in Yanbian University.
- Relationship between jointed slab and void of elastic foundation and acoustic features of resonator is studied by acoustic vibration. The vibration frequencies of jointed slab with or without void are calculated and analyzed by finite element method(FEM).
- Therefore, this research is the first one, employing experimental phonetics, to describe the acoustic features of the reduced and toneless syllables and the tonal system of Changde Chinese.