- In this thesis, we are looking to find out the tonal errors made by Japanese when speaking disyllabic sequences in Chinese by the way of quantitative acoustic experiments.
- The term “impression” applies to the way he organizes the space of the painting and renders the olfactory and acoustic experiences as the visual imagery on the canvas.
- It took me just on two hours to do this experiment.
- We are doing a chemical experiment.
- The results of the experiment varied wildly.
- Opened the show with an acoustic set.