- The aerodynamic drag coefficient of a bus body model is measured in the wind tunnel with the acoustic excitation technique applied.
- Acoustic excitation sources, high order modes and cutoff frequencies of noise were discussed for an annular combustion chamber.
- A further expcrimental investigation of a controllable arti-ficial transition by means of internal acoustic excitation was carriedout in flat-plate boundary layers.
- A low-speed wind tunnel test shows that beneficial effects on enhancing lift can be obtained by using internal acoustic excitation to control the shedding vortices.
- The experiments successfully indicated that the transition location of laminar boundary layer can be controlled by internal acoustic excitation with an appropriate input power in a frequency range which is far beyond the Tollmien-Schlichting wave range.