- Acoustic emissions carry kinetic energy which is drawn from the reservoir of elastic energy stored in a stressed structure.
- The acoustic emissions and elastic strain energy decrease of rock specimens with initially random material imperfections in uniaxial plane strain compression were numerically modeled by using FLAC.
- Following ihe securing of spectrum characteristics of signals by analyzing the signals of acoustic emissions produced during the process of tool failure in drilling, turning, and boring operations.
- The acoustic emission (AE) of ABS, PS resin and PP/PE composition is reported.
- The inclusion in steel deeply affected the acoustic emission of material.