Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler的用法和样例：
- ADCP(Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler ) is a kind of measurement device which is developed in recent years.
- The acoustic Doppler current profiler(ADCP) is regarded as the best means in the observation of the stereo velocity of ocean current.
- Finally, the designed simulator can produce these two types of signals, so as to achieve debugging the acoustic doppler current profiler signal simulator.
- LADCP (Lowered Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler)
- ADCP (Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler)