- ADCP(Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler ) is a kind of measurement device which is developed in recent years.
- The acoustic Doppler current profiler(ADCP) is regarded as the best means in the observation of the stereo velocity of ocean current.
- Broadband Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (BBADCP) measures the speed and direction of water currents and makes a profile of water current for up to 128 locations.
- Finally, the designed simulator can produce these two types of signals, so as to achieve debugging the acoustic doppler current profiler signal simulator.
- By modeling of "Y"-shaped junction of the compound river channel with an intersection angle 90°, the flow velocity and water level at the junction were obtained by use of the acoustic Doppler velocimeter (ADV) and point gauges.