- They detected no defect in the product.
- This was his fatal defect; he was of feeble will.
- A defect of focus, such as blurring in an image.
- Near-sightedness is a visual defect.
- Opened the show with an acoustic set.
acoustic fog acoustic Acoustic-structural coupled analysis Acoustic Communication with Submarines Acoustic Helicopter Overflight Detector acoustic-to-optical image converter Acoustic absorption coefficient of wood acoustical imaging by Bragg diffraction acoustical remote sensing of atmosphere acoustic pressure and particle velocity Acoustic Intelligence Processing System