- They detected no defect in the product.
- This was his fatal defect; he was of feeble will.
- A defect of focus, such as blurring in an image.
- Near-sightedness is a visual defect.
- Opened the show with an acoustic set.
acoustic fog acoustic Acoustic-structural coupled analysis Acoustic Communication with Submarines Acoustic Helicopter Overflight Detector acoustic-to-optical image converter Acoustic absorption coefficient of wood acoustical imaging by Bragg diffraction acoustical remote sensing of atmosphere acoustic pressure and particle velocity Acoustic Intelligence Processing System Acoustic reflection coefficient of wood