- The principle of the "acoustic amplifier" was discussed.
- "Acoustic amplifier" is a pipe whose open end was connected to the thermoacoustic engine and the other end was closed.
- Finally, the cooling temperature of the thermoacousticlly driven pulse tube cooler is deceased from 83.5K to 81.6K with the acoustic amplifier.
- The relationships between oscillation frequency, pressure wave amplitude (ratio) and the size (length and diameter) of the acoustic amplifier are obtained.
- Development of an improved acoustic amplifier for thermoacoustic engine
- Influence of acoustic amplifier on performance of thermoacoustic engine