- A unit of acoustic absorption equivalent to the absorption by one square foot of a surface that absorbs all incident sound.
- Adopt the classics acoustic absorption theory that Rayleigh founds, establishing acoustic absorption theory model by the orderliness that the change sound impedance.
- The noise-deadening property was also analyzed and pointed that it was a new composite material which has much high performance such as excellent noise-deadening and acoustic absorption etc.
- Based on the viscosity acoustic absorption theory, Rock material is natural low-pass filter of acoustical wave.
- acoustic absorption characteristics