acoustic -optical diffraction的用法和样例：
- Due to optical diffraction limits, the focal spot size is influenced by the incident wavelength and the numerical aperture of a lens.
- Optical diffraction is a physical phenomenon that have great applied value, the grating of subwavelength microstructures hold several specific properties beyond the ordinaries.
- The basic idea behind OPC is to intentionally and systematically distort the mask in such a way as to compensate for optical diffraction limit and process non-idealities.
- Uncertainty of thin cylinder diameter measured by means of optical diffraction
- Opened the show with an acoustic set.