- On th es e conditions,the whiteness values of bleached acorn starch were in excess of tho se of corn starch.
- If each paste of acorn starch was placed too long, its clarity would slowly decrease and the volume of separated water also gradually add.
- Whereas, by for now, the studies on physicochemical and functional characteristics of acorn starch have not been reported.
- This paper discussed the results of the contrastive study among the viscosity, the translucent rate and retrogradation properties of acorn starch with respect to moist heat treatment.
- Studies on the Properties of Acorn Starch