- Chaoshan gold deposit is directly related to augite diorite.
- Electron microprobe analyses show that the clinopyroxene comprises mainly diopside, with minor augite in skarn.
- The results show that, Main crystallization phase of glass ceramic was hedenbergite, and the minor crystallization phases were augite and hypersthene.
- The effect of gangue minerals (serpentine, olivine and augite) containing magnesium onpentlandite flotation has been studied in this paper.
- Augite monzonite crystallized at high-temperature and over-hypabyssal conditions.The water-deficient, highly viscous magma was favourable to the formation of the volcanic dome.