- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development;
"his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"
"the artist's gifts are at their acme"
"at the height of her career"
"the peak of perfection"
"summer was at its peak"
"...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"
"the summit of his ambition"
"so many highest superlatives achieved by man"
"at the top of his profession"
- the highest point (of something);
"at the peak of the pyramid"
- Schubert reach the acme of his skill while quite young.
- His landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty.
- His calligraphy has reached the acme of perfection.
- acme:acme n. 顶点, 极致习惯用语be [reach] the acme of perfection 十全十美, 尽善尽美…