Aclacinomycin A Hydrochloride的用法和样例：
- Using TLC-fluorescence scanning method, the absorption, distribution and excretion of Aclacinomycin A(ACMA) in rats and mice bearing S-180 were studied.
- A crystalline compound used in the form of a hydrochloride as a local anesthetic.
- OBJECTIVE To study the pharmacokinetics of lyophilized injection of aclacinomycin A solid lipid nanoparticles (ACM-SLN).METHODS ACM-A was determined by RP-HPLC after iv. administration to rabbits.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
- There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us.