- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged;
"the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"
"she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
- a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage;
"the student's essay failed to list several important citations"
"the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"
"the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
- a statement acknowledging something or someone;
"she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"
"the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- This report is an acknowledgment of the size of the problem.
- We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help.
- I didn't receive an acknowledgement of my application.
- acknowledgment:acknowledgment n. 承认,承认书,感谢 英英解释:名词acknowledgment:1. the state or quality of being recognized or ack…