- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged;
"the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"
"she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
- a statement acknowledging something or someone;
"she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"
"the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- I bowed my head in acknowledgement of guilt.
- The US government made no formal acknowledgement.
- I didn't receive an acknowledgement of my application.
- Her theory was quoted without an acknowledgement.
- We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help.
- affirmative acknowledgement肯定应答
- echo acknowledgement回波确认
- acknowledgement indicator确认标志
- bus acknowledgement总线确认
- acknowledgement packet确认分组
- acknowledgement code确认码
- acknowledgement signal应答信号
- acknowledgement window确认窗口
- acknowledgement bit确认比特
- acknowledgement frame确认帧
- acknowledgement character确认字符
- positive acknowledgement肯定应答
- message acknowledgement消息确认应答...
With this acknowledgement, That God fought for us.出自：Henry V,Shakespeare