the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged;
"the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"
"she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
a statement acknowledging something or someone;
"she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"
"the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
- I bowed my head in acknowledgement of guilt.
- The US government made no formal acknowledgement.
- I didn't receive an acknowledgement of my application.
- Her theory was quoted without an acknowledgement.
- We are sending you some money in acknowledgement of your valuable help.
- affirmative acknowledgement 肯定应答
- echo acknowledgement 回波确认
- acknowledgement indicator 确认标志
- bus acknowledgement 总线确认
- acknowledgement packet 确认分组
- acknowledgement code 确认码
- acknowledgement signal 应答信号
- acknowledgement window 确认窗口
- acknowledgement bit 确认比特
- sending acknowledgement 发送确认信息, 发送...
- acknowledgement frame 确认帧
- acknowledgement character 确认字符
- positive acknowledgement 肯定应答
- message acknowledgement 消息确认应答...
With this acknowledgement, That God fought for us.出自：Henry V , Shakespeare