- I would like to acknowledge my debt to my teachers.
- Wasteful people usually end up in debt.
- We hope you can acknowledge your mistake in public.
- Huggins made satisfaction for his debt.
- He is unwilling to acknowledge defeat.
- It is all he can to keep out of debt.
acknowledger acknowledge acknowledged connectionless service Acknowledge and contain discrepancy acknowledge one's mistakes in public acknowledged mode radio link control acknowledgement of right to production Acknowledgement by the other apostles. Acknowledged Information Transfer Service acknowledged correct background knowledge