- Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride was prepared from benzoyl chloride by acidylation,hydrogenation,cyclization with an overall yield of 8.05%.
- D-ephedrine was made from L-ephedrine through the acidylation,salification and hydrolytic action.
- The process for preparation of seratrodast by condensation reaction from 2,3,5-trimethyl hydroquinone and 7-hydroxy-7-phenylheptanoic acid,which was prepared by chlorination,F-C acidylation,hydrolysis and reduction from ethyl pimelate,was studied.
- Keywords Ethyl succinyl chloride Esterification Acidylation;
- Keywords N;N-dimethyl-2-mercapto-nicotinic amide;acidylation;amidation;