- The effect of activation porous agent on reaction process of phosphate rock acidulated by sulfuric acid was studied.
- Then,calcium sulfide was acidulated and decomposed by carbon dioxide to produce hydrogen sulfide.
- Process features and experimental results of production of compound fertilizer from partially acidulated phosphate rock in one step are presented.
- After the sample had been acidulated and dissolved by soda.P-Mo-V xanthic acid spectrophotometry was used to determine the content of P2O5.
- The effect of partially acidulated phosphate rock compound fertilizer and the degeneration mechanism of water soluble phosphate in soil were introduced.