- In the system, Pseudomonas and Moraxella were the main phosphorus storage bacteria, while Aeromonas played an important role in anaerobic acidogenesis.
- After startup, sludge in compartments varied along with stream, and acidogenesis were dominant in frontal compartments, methanogenesis predominanted in rear compartments.
- high-concentration hydrolysis and acidogenesis
- fermentation and acidogenesis of sludge
- hnaerobic hydrolysis - acidogenesis
- Acidogenesis by Streptococcus mutans isolated from children with rampant caries