acidity-sensitive fluorescent probes的用法和样例：
- The introduction of the electron withdrawing ester groups to the chromophore makes compound 2 to be a very sensitive fluorescent probe for Na analysis.
- The introduction of the electron withdrawing ester groups to the chromophore makes compound 2 to be a very sensitive fluorescent probe for Na+ analysis.
- A resonance light scattering(RLS)method for determination of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) was esta- blished by using xylenol orange as fluorescent probe.
- The progress of research on labeling of aberrant cell tissue by fluorescent probe or by connecting with biologically active carrier is reviewed.
- Lanthanide chelates have been successfully developed as fluorescence probes and widely used forhighly sensitive time resolved fluoroimmunoassay.