- They have a high tolerance of acid conditions.
- Hydrolysable tannin may be degraded to glucose,gallic acid,ellagic acid and valonia acid in the acid condition.
- One was to bring down the fever, another a purgative, the third to overcome an acid condition.
- In the acid condition,iodine ions can be oxidized by three-valent iron ions and elementary iodine can be separated.
- The results show that the HTO HAP has high ion exchange capacity for Sr2+ and Cs+ while not stable under strong acid condition.