- The release of carbon dioxide has an acidifying effect.
- The most acidifying foods are cheese, egg yolks, meat and milk and other rich sources of protein.
- The factors mainly include soil acidifying, higher organic matter content in the soil, lead of precipitum in the air and the processing of the tea leaves in the factory.
- Reagent pure phosphato-tungstic acid was prepared by reacting sodium tungstate with dis-odium hydrogen phosphate and acidifying with hydrochloric acid.
- A recent study found the seas acidifying ten times faster than previously believed, with disturbing effects on mussels, oysters and other animals living in coastal regions.
- Insoluble chlorophyll ramification, copper (iron, zinc) chlorophyllin can be made by the saponification, extraction, acidifying and replacement of chlorophyll.
acid ion acid acid-aniline propellant system acid re - fracturing treatment acid-thermal sintering process acid pressure oxidation leaching acidizing and co-precipitation acidified with hydrochloric acid acidogenesis/homoacetogenesis acid and alkali resistant gloves acid pressure oxidative leaching Acid alkali store measuring room