- ZT-101 is a lauric acid type organic stannumtin stabilizer.
- ZT-203 is a maleic acid type organic stannumtin stabilizer.
- A conclusion was drawn from the test dates that it was desirable to applicate aldehyde amine type accelerator H to the curing system.
- High degree of esterolysis and glycosidic bond hydrolysis of oleanolic acid type ginsenosides all occurred during the red ginseng processing.
- Ginsenosides (including protopanaxadiol, protopanaxatriol, and oleanolic acid type) of white ginseng and red ginseng were compared by HPLC/MS data.