- Lead is more solvent in acidic water.
- Tap water are acidic water, purified water is acidic water.
- Lime is a common neutralizing reagent used in acid water treatment.
- The possible application of electrolyzed strong acid water is pointed out.
- Effect of acidic water on survival, growth and reproduction of freshwater snails.
- He adds that briny, acidic water would dissolve through alkaline basalt rock, not create puddles.
acidic dye acidic acidic electrolyzed oxidizing water Acidic-alkaline flotation process Acidic functionalized ionic liquids acidic liquid of Miao-nationality acidic-intermediate intrusive rock acidic heparin binding growth factor acidic potassium permanganate method acidic polysaccharides from F. mori acidic pathogenesis-related proteins acidic wastewater from diosgenin production