- The acid waste waters are discharged into a sump or the sewerage system.
- Treatment of Acid Waste Water of Nanshan Mine, Maanshan Iron and Steel Co.
- The complexation extraction process was adopted to treat CLT acid waste water.
- Nanometer copper powders were prepared from acidic waste etching solution containing copper using hydrazine hydrate as a reductive agent.
- For example, FGD, the counteract of acidic waste water, the dealing of industrial waste water for nickel, chromium and lead.
- After removing the alkali metal by means of ion exchange, this acid waste water that has been disposed by precipitating can produce ammonium nitrate.