- The refrigeration was helpful in the sta-bility of acid value.
- Saponification value, acid value of waste oils and water content were tested.
- Effects of microwave radiation intensity and irradiating time on the acid value in vegetable oils were investigated.
- Frying and cooking had very little effect on acid value, color, peroxide value and anisidine value.
- Acidic value and the concentration of the sodium molybednum greatly influenced the process of phosphatizing.
- Objective To determine the acid value and the saponification value in Cera Chinensis.