- Glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP) expression.
- Human immunosuppressive acidic protein，IAP Eli...
- The cells were identified by anti-galactocerebroside (GO or/and anti-glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP) antibodies.
- OBJECTIVE To explore the neurotoxicity and glial fibrillary acidic protein(GFAP) expression of methamphataminc(MA).
- The expression of glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP) was obviously enhanced in C6 cells cultured with matrine.
- At least 15 protein bands were demonstrated by IEF within the range of pI 4.0-8.75, the majority of which were acid proteins (pI 5.4-7.5) with t1 as the major fraction.