- The term acid rain is caused by airborne acidic pollutants and has highly destructive results.
- An inverse problem method is employed to determine the average magnitude of acid pollutants in groundwater in Fengshui, Zibo, Shandong.
- Over the last 20 years, action has been taken across Europe to clean up acid pollutants from power generation and industry, which was widely expected to bring recovery.
- The particulates have more acidic pollutants with strong acidity and have the corrodibility to grottoes.
- Countercurrent washing is applied to reduce acid pollution effectively.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.