- Nitric acid oxidation was found to reduce the surface hydroxyl (OH) groups in increasing the carboxylic acid (COOH) groups.
- UHMWPE fibers were treated by chromic acid oxidation and pyrrole vapor deposition respectively.
- Keywords coal-ash;fusibility;additives;basic oxides;acidic oxides;
- UCP2 limits production of reactive oxygen species( ROS) and inhibits insulin secretion and regulates fatty acid oxidation.
- NaFeO_2 was synthesized at the condition of high temperature and strong basic environment,from which,the faint character of Fe_2O_3 as an acidic oxide was proved.