- The TuanJie Mountain Copper-gold mine occurred in litmusless and acidic lava around Pacific Ocean in lower of Cretaceous.
- With regard to the genesis of perlite deposits, it is considered conventionally that "perlite is a glassy rock which is formed by rapid cooling of the acidic lava erupted from volcanic crater".
- Detailed studies of the petrography, petrochemistry and geochemistry, indicate these volcanic rocks have high contents of aluminum and potassium and are intermediate to acid lavas and homoplasmic tufts.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.
- Acid had pitted the surface of the silver.