- Acidic gas or water can also ruin the monolith.
- The ore was heated in the kilns to drive off water and carbonic acid gas.
- The damage of high temperature,moisture and acid gases to cultural relics is known to all.
- The transfer medium in this pipeline is liquid ammonia (process air, soft water, alkali liquor, acidic gas).
- The common method of removing acid gases are application of caustic soda solution or caustic pellets.
- The damage of high temperature, moisture and acid gases to cultural relics is known to all.
acidic dye acidic acidic magnesium sulfite cooking acidic fishmilk protein beverage acidic ribosomal phosphoproteins acidic electroless nickel plating Acidic vanadium - titanium slag Acidic oxidized electrolyzed water acidic positive ion exchange resin acidic functionalized ionic liquid acidic field-assisted dissolution