- Conclusion:Glucocorticoid hormone, acid aerosol inhalation liquor,and antibiotics are important in treating upper respiratory tract injury induced by ammonia poisoning.
- They attacked different ecosystems in different ways on different timescales, ranging from days for reentering ejecta to months for dust in the stratosphere to years for sulfuric acid aerosols.
- Acid Rain.Also known as "acid deposition." Acidic aerosols in the atmosphere are removed from the atmosphere by wet deposition (rain, snow, fog) or dry deposition (particles sticking to vegetation).
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.
- Acid irritates the stomach lining.