- acid treated oil
- Is diabetic ketosis acid treated toxicly?
- At present, bioremediation is the most promising way to treat oil pollution in soil.
- This paper studied application of co-polymerization with air-flotation/biocontact oxidation used to treat oil production wastewater.
- By comparison with the conventional acid treated aprons regrading spinning performance, the paper puts forth the ultra-vialate rayed aprons can reduce CV value and neps and other defects in yarns.
- The text results showed that the key factors were mechanical rabble, rubbing and acid treating.