- STUDIES ON USE OF ORGANIC BUFFERS FOR THE SELECTION OF ACID TOLERANT RHIZOBIUM STRAINS
- Acid production by Lactococcus lactis subsp, lactis is followed by additional acid production associated with the growth of more acid tolerant organisms such as Lactobacillus.
- OP-10 and Span-80, mixed together with mass fractions of 0.4% and 0.2%, respectively, forms the required emulsifier, which has acid tolerance and an appropriate HLB value.
- Although S.sobrinus was less frequently detected in human oral cavities than S.mutans, it has been described as more virulent than S.mutans due to its high acidogenicity and acid tolerance.
- Acid tolerance is one of the main cariogenecities of Streptococcus mutans, especially its acid tolerance response, is regarded as a significant factor for its life and cariogenecity.
- Rye is tolerant of poor, acid soils.