- Granting or inclined to grant permission; tolerant or lenient.
- Acid production by Lactococcus lactis subsp, lactis is followed by additional acid production associated with the growth of more acid tolerant organisms such as Lactobacillus.
- There is little room for tolerance or dissent.
- However， when DAGs are chemically modified by enzymes called diacylglycerol kinases， T cells become tolerant or unresponsive to foreign substances and to self.
- Measure (the rotor) to see whether its diameter is within tolerance or not.