- The yield of hydrolyzing corn stalk would be higher if combining enzyme and acid hydrolyzing.
- Highly cationic guar gum (HCG) was prepared and acid hydrolyzed into different grades of HCG with lower molecule weight .
- Keywords orest marshland;readily available nutrient;hydrolyzable nitrogen;readily available phosphorus;readily available potassium;nutrient-rich;nutrition-poor;
- The amount of hydroxyacetic acid, equal to that of sodium chloride, produced from chloroacetice acid hydrolysis is determined by adopting Moore method and there fore the ratio of transformation of chloroacetice acid hydrolyzed can be calculated.
- The crystal capability of acid hydrolyzed starch can be improved when it was disbranched with Promozyme,and the crystallization degree of the crystallite product can be increased evidently.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.