- The obtained data strongly suggests that it is possible to characterize the acid function of hydroisomerization catalyst by a model reaction of ethanol conversion.
- The model reaction using ethanol as probe molecule could be used to characterize the acid function of a support, and thus provide useful instructions in selecting hydroisomerization catalyst supports.
- Phosphorus acid is added,so as to make it phosphonated.The new oligomer has high density branched chain of phosphonic acid functional groups.This product has undergone tests such as s...
- At a typical cost of $3000-$5000 per tonne for acid functional polyolefins they are intermediate in price between the fatty acids and the silanes/titanates.
- He gave me a taste of his acid wit.